The Mindful Lifestyle
This group is designed for current or former clients Angela who have learned about Mindfulness in individual sessions. Others with previous experience with Mindfulness or meditation also welcome following a brief interview. Come and receive support for your meditation practice from others also attempting to weave mindfulness into their busy life.
All groups will be presented in a relaxed, non-judgmental atmosphere that promotes mindfulness principles and ethics. Each group will include a guided meditation practice allowing you to try new techniques as well as time for discussion and support. Discussing/instruction will be provided on various topics relevant to those attempting to maintain and mindful lifestyle including some of the following:
- Daily Meditation Practice: Tips for maintenance and expansion
- Happiness: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Mindfulness and intimate relationships
- Connection and Compassion: How does mindfulness increase our connection with others and compassion for the world?
- Mindful Eating: How can mindfulness help me create balance in my diet?
Location: Office of Angela McLean, LMFT 1008F Big Oak Court Knightdale, NC 27545
Schedule: This group meets once per month on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Meeting dates for Fall/Winter 2013 include August 27th, September 24th, October 22nd, November 19th, and December 10th.
Fees: $20 per session (insurance not accepted for group sessions)